Wednesday 7 June 2017

Kolh's Learning Style

Instructions
You will be asked to complete 12 sentences. Each of them has four endings. Rank the endings for each sentence according to how well you think each one fits how you would go about learning something. Try to recall some recent situations where you had to learn something new, perhaps at school.
Rank a ‘4’ for the sentence ending that describes how you learn best, down to a ‘1’ for the sentence ending that seems the least like the way you would learn. Be sure to rank all the endings for each sentence unit. Please do not make ties or avoid a choice
Example of a complete sentence-
When I Learn
I am happy
3
I am fast
1
I am logical
4
I am careful
2
  
Now rank the following 12 for yourself
1)When I Learn
I like to deal with my feeling

I like to watch and listen

I like to think about ideas

I like to be doing things

2)I Learn Best When
I trust my feelings and hunches

I listen and watch carefully

I rely on logical thinking

Work hard to get things done

3)When I Am Learning
I have strong feelings and emotions

I am quiet and reserved

I tend to reason things out

I am responsible about things

4)I Learn By
Feeling

Watching

Thinking

Doing

5)When I Learn
I am open to new experiences

I look at all sides of the issue

I analyse and break things into parts

I like to try things out

6)When I Learning
I am an intituitive person

I am an observing person

I am logical

I am an active person

7) I Learn  Best From
Personal Relationships

Observation

Rational theories

A chance to try out and practice

8)When I Learn
I feel personally involved

I take time before acting

I like ideas and theories

I like to see results from my work

9) I Learn Best When
I rely on my feelings

I rely on my observation

I rely on my ideas

I can try things out myself

10)When I Am Learning
I am accepting person

I am a reserved person

I am a rational person

I am a responsible person

11)When I Learn
I get involved

I like to observe

I evaluate things

I like to be active

12) I Learn Best When
I am receptive

I am careful

I analyse ideas

I am practical

Total
Column 1

Column 2

Column 3

Column 4


  

No comments:

Post a Comment