Wednesday 4 February 2015

Bonjour et Bienvenue- Welcome to my Blog

Dear Parent,

Bonjour et Bienvenue!
Welcome to my blog!

After Google Drive, Truetek and Yokibu turned out to be insurmountable mountains in a simple task of uploading my teaching material, I decided to get more social media friendly and voilà!

Here I am. On Blogger. And YouTube. (for now). And possibly Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter in the near future.

So what can you expect from this blog?

Well, whatever I teach in class will be sent to you via email and all you have to do is click on the links provided which will then re-direct you here.

Everything under one roof. Neatly, categorised and always up to date!

Simple?
It really is!

And you know what?
Maybe when things don't work out (as in the case of Yokibu, Google Drive, etc), it's a good thing. Cause something better was anyway in store!

So now,
Via this blog, your son can revise everything that was taught in class.
Everything!

From Audio, to Video, To Worksheets, Craft activities, Songs, Movies, even Announcements and Homework.

(Don't worry, I'll always be sending you an email first with the co-related links so navigating through this blog is always easy)

Through my various teaching experiences and the privilege of studying under some awesome French professors, I realised that learning French can be a lot of fun.

I therefore invite you to journey with me as we have fun with French over the next 16 hours.

I promise you an unforgettable ride.

And secretly, I hope you dear Parent learns/revises your French too!

Bonne continuation,
Madame Mabelle

(I know this is a pseudo name but hey, this is also the world wide web!)


No comments:

Post a Comment