Friday 12 February 2016

Classroom Phrases

What?
Comment ?

I don't know.
Je ne sais pas.

I don't understand.
Je ne comprends pas.

I have a problem.
J'ai un problème.

I have a question.
J'ai une question.

What page?
Quelle page ?

I forgot my ___.
J'ai oublié mon/ma ___.

May I borrow a ___?
Puis-je emprunter un/une ___ ?

May I go to the bathroom?
Puis-je aller aux toilettes ?

I would like (to) ___.
Je voudrais ___.

I need (to) ___.
J'ai besoin de ___.

Translating
How do you say ___ in French?
Comment dit-on ___ en français ?

What is ___ in French?
___, c'est quoi en français ?

What does ___ mean?
Que veut dire ___ ?

What is the English translation of this sentence?
Quelle est la traduction de cette phrase ?


Listening and understanding
Repeat, please.
Répétez, s'il vous plaît.

One more time
Encore une fois

More slowly
Plus lentement

How do you spell it?
Comment est-ce que cela s'écrit ?

Can you write it?
Pouvez-vous l'écrire ?

What's the difference between ___ and ___?
Quelle est la différence entre ___ et ___ ?

Is this sentence correct?
Cette phrase est correcte ?

Basic vocabulary
yes - oui

no - non

OK - d'accord

who - qui

what - quoi

when - quand

where - où

why - pourquoi


how - comment

No comments:

Post a Comment